Past matters.

Monday, June 6, 2011

YES, YES, YES!

I know, I haven't been blogging for like ages! HAHAHA!

I am simply just very bored now, so I decided to write up a post!

Yeah, I am now an OFFICIAL RED HEAD! Which I finally dyed my hair with a very striking colour! I have always wanted to dye those hair colour like the korean idols do, its soooooooo niceeee and pretty. BUT, I realised with striking hair colour one must bear those stares ppl give u, ANYWAY I AM LOVIN MY HAIR COLOUR THOUGH :D


PICTURES?

MAYBE LATER! I will put up when I take some niceee pictures!


I am having my june holidays now, which now I am only left with 7 day A WEEK to rest! HAISSS! Then there comes my UT :( Wadever!

NOW, I am gonna replenish my wardrobe, and my shoe-drobe! I AM A SHOPAHOLIC WANNABE! HEHEHE! Gonna get my pink vans real soon, and brikenstock? I am still considering over brikenstock. But hell yeah, I need like 5- 7 tops nowwww! Because, I love to wear shorts and jeans to school, but everytime there is no top to match! Like a sadded only!


Probably a stayathome tmr and then I am out on tuesday with ms chloe to bugis! OH YEAHHHH! I just need to stock up my wallet with cash before tuesday! :)


Mac Breakfast tmr! So I have to put alarm for myself to wake up at 9 to call them!

Not going to bed, Yet! :)

BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home