Past matters.

Sunday, January 30, 2011








Pictures to brighten my blog :D


I went to get my hair dyed again, but the colour wasn't wad I expected. Anyway my black roots are all gone. I think after lunar new year, I am getting highlights and I will be doing myself. Hehe! I did hair mask too, as expected my hair was soft and smooth to touch instead of all tangle up. My dad went overseas today and he will be back a week after. It means he's not spending the new year with us, which is sort of weird for me. Please come home safely, Dad. Okay, talking about lunar new year I am so excited to get those red packets!!! I will instantly be rich, Hahaha! Recently, I have been listening to taylor swift's back to december, totally DAEBAK ! (NICE) I keep hitting replay on my phone. Did I mention that my dark circles was the very worst, Once with my make up face my mother thought I was hit by someone. So it's that bad. But its not the end, putting eye mask really helps. Now I can spend my new year with a radiant face!!!
Mask Time, ANNYEONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home