Past matters.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Chapter

Yeap. I am back into blogging, thinking back I haven't been blogging for ages already.

I have a sudden urge to talk about this thing that I recently have been thinking about.

Okay. I felt that when your friend has a bf, as a friend or even bestfriend we would try our best to keep a distance with their bf. Sometimes, female friends went beyond the tolerence limit and this may cause some unhappiness. So i suggest to stay away from friend's bf and not asking them to protect you. Like wth! Another thing I hate is seriously freeloader. I am straight forward so, if I do not plan to give someone anything and if my mom being a kind soul give anyone my stuff, I seriously would explode. Tsk.
On a lighter note, Mrs Yau texted to ask me about my satisfaction to the posting result and I am mad happy that she is so concern about me. :D And I figured out how to go to RP already since I have endless freetime. I dint went out with suzanne and friends for dinner, reason don't feel like going. HAHA! In the end I am staying at home munching of snacks for dinner. Maybe I am having dinner with suzanne and chloe tmr, I need to verify with them.

AnnYeong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home