Past matters.

Friday, January 28, 2011

My dad just came home a while ago and great, I've gotten a scolding from him. Reason being is that I got into RP instead of NYP. I dint get scolded the day I knew my school was until today. It's because of his friends. Tsk, saying that I have gotten into the worst school. Eh, is getting into RP better or an ITE????!!! Getting into rp doesn't meant that my results was the very worst okay, I thought that my result was fine. Silly people, I recommend them to tell me in my face about anything with me that dissatisfied them. Which I had a short tiff with my dad. But it was alright after a while.
I have also planned out wad I'm going to do before lunar new year starts to keep myself busy. :) Tmr I am going to dye my hair, and trim my hair. Though I haven't decide on a colour yet.
Dinner for me now,
AnnYeong peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home