Past matters.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yes, I am blogging again. Fast right? Hehe! I slept late ystd night and woke up early today which is due to my father's shouting. So I am meeting sy later for some shopping. I really hope money could just fall off from the sky so that I could always have money to shop. :D I am still watching the drama I have mention ystd. And I have created a twitter, like a sua gu. After so long than get a twitter. I am on twitter more often than on fb. Haha! Did I mention that I need to change my phone soon? I have to ask ppl accompany me go instead of having my dad going in place of me because he is such a wonderful dad that the previous time my sister's iphone was not functioning. He went to queue for 4hours to change to a new phone. It's like his working time being wasted.
Alright, lets see if I am going to take any pictures today when I am out.
Annyeong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home