Past matters.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shopping with Ms chloe yesterday and I realize wedges is really a killer. It might be due to that I haven been shopping with my wedges on thats why. The moment I reached home yesterday, My legs sore from that moment till today :( which is a bad thing. It is good that I am not going out with my classmates alr, as I have to go make my passport. So my legs could heal and go out on thursday or friday :D HEHEHE!
I dint bought alot of things yesterday I think. HAHA! But its good that there was a lot of nice top cuz I was searching for tops to go to school. YEAH, and now I need to buy shorts and shoes! My mother just threw away a pair of my shoes, which now I lack a pair T.T HAISZXC. I don know why I am such a spenthrift, I need to saveeeeee money! :(
The holidays are passing by way too fast for me! Its alr wednesday, which soon it would be going back to school.

And yes, I will be going out soon when my dad finishes his work I guess.
I am so very lazy today so I wont be wearing my contact lens out today.
Okay, I am off to eat! HEHEHE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home