Past matters.

Monday, June 6, 2011

AIYO! I seriously hate it when there is construction going on either above or below my flat! Damn freaking noisy, I just hope it ends quickly! Yeah, and I missed my Mac Breakfast today :( Sadded much! Because I snooze my alarm to get more sleep and there goes the time which by the time I woke up, YES YES YES, it passed the last order for breakfast!
HAISZCX!!!!! I was like FML!!!! Since I was craving for it since yesterday!

Currently I am drinking on my all time favourite polka green tea! :) I think I am already growing horizontally T.T Cuz all I am thinking about now is FOODDDDD! Oh my god, need to maintain! Okay, I have had my brunch and I am only half full? Searching for food later on when I feel hungry. HAHAHA! I need to call MS CHLOE later on to confirm with her tmr! CAN"T WAIT! WHEEEEEEE! Best thing about tmr's going out is that I can avoid the noise pollution that the construction is giving, I get to buy new and pretty stuffs AND I GET TO EAT NICE FOOD! HEHEHE! But ms chloe is always not eating cuz she maintain one while me, HAHAHA, always eating! Nevermind, I eat and shop so won't grow fat because shopping burn fats away! GOOD LOGIC RIGHT! :D

Someone please remind me to put on some eye makeup tmr. As I am getting very lazy to put make up liao! But I think I am at least putting on some eye liner if not bu ke yi jian ren uh! :)
Lack of photos? Yes, I know. Gonna take some tmr and put it up here!
ANNYEONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home